You said that not me.
I don't throw away sisters whenever I feel like it😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You said that not me.
I don't throw away sisters whenever I feel like it😔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So you guys are twins, that means if hinna thinks you are a pigeon, even she is one😌
I thought she was an Alien
Maybe she is an alien who looks like a pigeon😎
I haven't read Rules & regulations. but answers sent. jo hona hai hone do🤣
Submitted my answers
Check your pm
I thought she was an Alien
Maybe she is an alien who looks like a pigeon😎
Did anvy also teach you how to spread rumors?
And then you ask me why I disowned you🤔
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Did anvy also teach you how to spread rumors?
And then you ask me why I disowned you🤔
You called me a pigeon in the 1st place 😡
Here I am minding my own business and supporting SidNa
Mein anti sheep jeetongi🥳
hasini and TheMinion, check your pms😊
I sent my answers I think this was the most difficult SNL for me.
Jo bhi ho ab aur mehnat nai.
You called me a pigeon in the 1st place 😡
Here I am minding my own business and supporting SidNa
To ismein aisa kya keh diya jo tum bura maan gayi🤔
You always call me an alien😡
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320