Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
NO..better do 30*1 = 30 😡😆 that's why my first post was kill me now 😭😆
How about 60*0.5 = 30 😆.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
NO..better do 30*1 = 30 😡😆 that's why my first post was kill me now 😭😆
How about 60*0.5 = 30 😆.
Wow! You are hosting a game! 🥳 Congratulations🥳🤗 Thanks for the tag🤗
Interesting game Would have joined as you were hosting but I'm late
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Wow! You are hosting a game! 🥳 Congratulations🥳🤗 Thanks for the tag🤗
Interesting game Would have joined as you were hosting but I'm late
This is just demo round Razia , I will let you know well in advance i f I do a tournament🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
interested?
Interested but I can't join now Late
i guess keep it as it is
did you already plan the questions?
I'm team Probst! lol
why are you late😡
Dimaag ka dahi in the challenge round 😅😂
Became inactive in IF
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Became inactive in IF
ab dobara se active ho jao
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264