Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Changed, thanks for raising the problem. If you see any more problems in my designing of this game, you are free to raise.
Yeah
I saw that
and participated now
rest okay for me👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Changed, thanks for raising the problem. If you see any more problems in my designing of this game, you are free to raise.
Yeah
I saw that
and participated now
rest okay for me👍🏼
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Yeah I too was confused about that. So hint 1 for all the questions of Round 1 would be given at a time & will be given to guess within 24 hours through pm & so on. Possible?
Sounds good. Will let u know before oct 25👍🏼
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Shivi saru rishi please join...
Hum idhar permanently shift ho rahe hai 🤣🤣
Plz sign me Up😛
Tagging few more:
Join if interested!!
Thank you so much for the tag: Interstellarr, Hinna, Nina🤗❤️
But, sorry😅 have exams on December and I haven't studied a bit till now...so I may not be able to be here on November...
Sign up for the new game if you're interested & free in November:
Tags:
Thanks for the tag🤗
Sign me up😃
Join this new game🥳🥳
Game next month? Then I'm in! 🤗
Thanks for the tag Sunny😳
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320