This is somebody’s dream for sure, definitely not Shiva’s😆
Shiva
For the first time he gets better clothes than the others😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is somebody’s dream for sure, definitely not Shiva’s😆
Shiva
For the first time he gets better clothes than the others😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
If the precap is shiva's dream, will he really imagine another girl and him putting the ring on her finger, just so Raavi can stop his engagement?
Isn't it easier for him to imagine a court scene, or a scene with the counselor where Raavi says she doesn't want the divorce 😆
I don't think the precap is shiva's dream 😆
Precap cannot be Shiva's dream...he has already put the ring in another girl's finger🤪
I hope it is Raavi's ..😆
ladki to dhang ki laate...........no offense
aag boy jwala mukhi lag raha hai........i mean ekdum hot
one thing .. you can’t trust bts… in courtroom bts .. it was declared that Raavi will say no to divorce but nothing like that happened…
so I don’t trust this bts as well
https://twitter.com/manjushivi/status/1444110698041143299?s=21
No chamkeela stiff like his brothers. Right? 😆
I am very allergic to such things😆
Prema those chamkeels stuff are for the party 😒😒😒😒
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes do watch....the first half was really good..ShiNu
And biggest twist happened with Bhabhima🤪
Lol. 😂😂 How did we all manage to think that this was a brothel and she was a pimp lady?
Makers be Hume troll Kiya😂😂. Maybe that's why BhabhiMa did ❤️❤️ on the story for the maal cause it was her outfits 😂😂
I feel so bad for Jaanu...he went through so much😭😭
I am sure he will be back with another phuski plan soon😆
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
She was actually talking about Maal her clothes supply not bhabhi maaa
Sab milkar ab humari firki le rahe hhhh😋😋🤣🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wahin toh har roj episode main koi na koi dhara se chutkara bhi mangne laga h ab toh 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Rishita also gave dhamki to leave but we never asked her to go😢😢😢😢
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I feel so bad for Jaanu...he went through so much😭😭
I am sure he will be back with another phuski plan soon😆
Kaisi behen mili h bechare ko kehri h pitra h toh pitne toh
Sacchii politicians
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I feel so bad for Jaanu...he went through so much😭😭
I am sure he will be back with another phuski plan soon😆
Janus bad timings began after hearing abt 11 bachaas threat by shiva..