I’m so confused. I don’t understand the game 🤪 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m so confused. I don’t understand the game 🤪 🤣
Yup ready🥳
But Pehle mujhe game samjhao🤣
Sign me up
Thx for tagging soni
Yup I want to but I don't know the rules of the game.
There will be two rounds, and the first round I will send you word game of sorts. You just have to answer them . I will explain it in detail when I post the round. It will be very simple.
Second round will be sheep game ,where you have to answer like the majority.
If I asked name a fruit and you said Apple and twenty other said the same thing , you will get two points but if you said orange then you won't get a point.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
There will be two rounds, and the first round I will send you word game of sorts. You just have to answer them . I will explain it in detail when I post the round. It will be very simple.
Second round will be sheep game ,where you have to answer like the majority.
If I asked name a fruit and you said Apple and twenty other said the same thing , you will get two points but if you said orange then you won't get a point.
Ok thanks for explaining
Sign me up👍🏼
Three slots left , I may add the number by multiples of three if more people were interested .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Three slots left , I may add the number by multiples of three if more people were interested .
Tagging those who are not confirmed yet.
Nita 😲 thank god u didnt. Waise kuch farak nahi pada as i saw ur tag late so didnt end up in 2nd pg anyway
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264