Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ah so basically Pulkit will arrange a talk with the psychiatrist who will say that Sai becomes panicky when Virat leaves her side. Virat will also come to know about how deeply Patralekha's presence in their life affects Sai.
Also this Dolly Mattoo looks eerily similar to Anju Mahendru
The dreaded depression track😭😭Iss Devar-Bhabhi ki jodi ne kya se kya bana diya Sai ko💔😭
I think PP needs the doctor more than sai! LOL!!
Originally posted by: ppnn7191
I think PP needs the doctor more than sai! LOL!!
Patralekha needs a crash course in decency
Copy paste jindabaad 🥳
I wanted to see Sai's journey from a fearless young girl to a mature n responsible woman,doctor wife,mother and what not.
What makers have done to Sai?😭 yeh sad aur depressing story in the name of a lovestory mujhse na hopayega 😵
Ah so basically Pulkit will arrange a talk with the psychiatrist who will say that Sai becomes panicky when Virat leaves her side. Virat will also come to know about how deeply Patralekha's presence in their life affects Sai.
Also this Dolly Mattoo looks eerily similar to Anju Mahendru
Chalo as I told in some other post that Raja babu will break his statement kabhi shakal nahi dikaunga like his other vaadas will come true
She needs to be sent to that damn yoga retreat and kept there for ever alone.
Originally posted by: mishtypie
She needs to be sent to that damn yoga retreat and kept there for ever alone.
Or whichever cage she has broken out of
Originally posted by: mishtypie
Chalo as I told in some other post that Raja babu will break his statement kabhi shakal nahi dikaunga like his other vaadas will come true
Day 1: I won't show my shakal
Day 2: Please please let me see her