🤣🤣
Bina details diye try to explain this to Meghu 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣
Bina details diye try to explain this to Meghu 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh ye AT abhi zinda he? I almost forgot it in that hrits ka drabble thread 🤣
It’s so tedious keeping up with both 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh ye AT abhi zinda he? I almost forgot it in that hrits ka drabble thread 🤣
Aap log usse hi AT/CC samajh ke shuru ho gaye ho🤣
Ab jo is dharti pe aa chuka hai usko wapas to nahi bhej sakte na 🤣🤣
I've always waited to attain my age to be tharki🤣
A bit? 🤣🤣 bohot aage nikal rahi ho tum 🤣🤣
what the hell is that. Lotus tmbu ko tambu k bhar kick kiya?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh ye AT abhi zinda he? I almost forgot it in that hrits ka drabble thread 🤣
Mai khud bhool gayi thi 🤣
i know right. I generally focus on one only 🤣 thats why forgot about this one
Nikki and I welcome you to the tharki pit 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k