If you're interested you can search for my written updates there pata chal jaayega aisa kya tha us show me 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If you're interested you can search for my written updates there pata chal jaayega aisa kya tha us show me 🤣🤣
Trust me you don't need to know any of them🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
If you're interested you can search for my written updates there pata chal jaayega aisa kya tha us show me 🤣🤣
That would be great thank you 🤣 I will read
I used to love doing that job back then 🤣🤣
The least you know the better for your sanity🤣🤣
Maybe the lotus kicked tambu outside tambu🤣🤣waisa kuch🤣
Are you sure? 🤣 This mule stuff is pretty strange on its own
Jaane do I think i get carried away a bit 🤣🤣
Oh ye AT abhi zinda he? I almost forgot it in that hrits ka drabble thread 🤣
As a tharki dil I understand completely 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k