If talking about namuna then I remembered his baathtub scene 🤣
What bathtub scene 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If talking about namuna then I remembered his baathtub scene 🤣
What bathtub scene 🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Ooohh🤣🤣
Every morning I get here hoping for a tag from you🤣and you never disappoint me🤣🤣
It will keep happening Oxo 🤣 just keep giving me more ideas 🤣
Good morning girls
good morning Aaru 🤗🤣
Kamaal hi laga aur kya🤣🤣Ab i'm used to these amazing creations🤣
Aapse ye puchna tha hume ki kya tha aisa Nazar me that made you people watch 120+ episodes🤣🤣apart from leads chemistry?🤣
So can you make some illustrations for Shahadchand of the SC couple🤣🤣
Or would that be too much? Hriti?🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Kamaal hi laga aur kya🤣🤣Ab i'm used to these amazing creations🤣
Aapse ye puchna tha hume ki kya tha aisa Nazar me that made you people watch 120+ episodes🤣🤣apart from leads chemistry?🤣
Comedy show 🤣🤣
Maza aata tha sabki ulti seedhi harkate dekh ke 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Kamaal hi laga aur kya🤣🤣Ab i'm used to these amazing creations🤣
Aapse ye puchna tha hume ki kya tha aisa Nazar me that made you people watch 120+ episodes🤣🤣apart from leads chemistry?🤣
*takes a bow* 🤣
I have the same question
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
So can you make some illustrations for Shahadchand of the SC couple🤣🤣
Or would that be too much? Hriti?🤣
🤣🤣
Scandalous post chahti ho tum 😈🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
So can you make some illustrations for Shahadchand of the SC couple🤣🤣
Or would that be too much? Hriti?🤣
I have no idea who that is 🤣🤣
Then I will watch for sure 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k