I forgot to ask this daily pichle 3 din se Gaumbev are together without their respective wives meddling in between and nobody shipped them 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I forgot to ask this daily pichle 3 din se Gaumbev are together without their respective wives meddling in between and nobody shipped them 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Suman says to Raavi, "how much ever you do, I will not accept you as my bahu"
I am sure Shiva will take a stand when it is time and they get back together and will make Suman accept Raavi❤️
But suman is faking it right. 😳I thought she was faking it all..🤔
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
My Jaanu ke Jaan heart secretly enjoyed his pitaayi..he was the reason we got intense aag boy Shiva🥳🥳
Thank you Jaanu darling❤️
We got aag boy Shiva and ShiNu, but saath mein bechare Jaanu ki bohot pitaai bhi hui 💔
Originally posted by: manny136
This whole janu dhara missing Krish beating track made no sense unless its for janu to get some half assed redemption for a while Coz he spots dhara lol
Coz next week it's all party time and shivi raavi mission jealousy lol
Only thing they are planning longterm seems to be motibens plan with her assistants keerthi and kalyani lol and oilys schemes lol
Next week thoda jldi ho jayega… dhara will come home in monday’s episode… then she needs sometime to recover from god knows what illness which induced this coma like sleep… and there are two functions back to back… navratri and rishita’s bday… so which one comes first?
nowadays she is hell irritating…
IKR! I don't want any miscarriage but we can't predict the Choubays. As is they are going to make ShiVi track complicated by bringing in a 3rd angle for more drama and miscarriage drama is something that I may not be able to bear at all😕
The CVs have boxed themselves into a corner here. I don't want miscarriage either, but I don't see shiny agreeing to play a heavily pregnant woman and then a mother on screen 😕
Raavi made baingan curry and now shiva wants to make baingan ka bartha of janardhan!
Shiva is now in love with baingan ka curry after eating the one made by Raavi😊😊😊
Hate her even more!!!
Oh god! Whats wrong with IF! Just cannot tag anyone😭