Thank god 😇🙏😇
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank god 😇🙏😇
I'm tweeting that too 😆
also, I used the ship tags 🤣
HAT TRICK !!!
NO DHARA
Suman is a horrid mil. How do these women live with MILs like these ?
Saw your tweet and I guess we have loads of troll content🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Finally something sensible 😂😂
She will still defend her Dad. I am not saying she should not talk to him or not, but she can ask him to tone down his clown acts against the brothers. Everytime he is the one falling flat on his face. He spoiled Moti Ben's plan and the same woman was giving Anita tips to separate Gautam and Dhara😆
Can she sleep for 2 more episodes...one week of sleepy bhabhima🤣
The sleeping beauty has been sleeping like since a week..hasn't she..🤪🤪
Alag sa pregnancy hormones 😎😎😂😂😂😂😨
Sothe raho we r loving the peace
The sleeping beauty has been sleeping like since a week..hasn't she..🤪🤪
Tomorrow she sleeping in car🤣