Some edits on today's episode🤗❤️


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Some edits on today's episode🤗❤️


Originally posted by: PSharada
Hello all, Kya ho raha hain. I got covid booster shot and dang I am so banged up - Fever and shivering. What is the news of MF and in general.
Saw that our TRPs have come back to 1 and how the hell is SSK2 trps is 1.3. Seriously who watches that show. Is that the reason for the slot change. I really hope we get some good IVs for the 200th episode so we get the correct news from the cast and PH instead of us trying to decipher the in between the lines
Hey Sharada...really? So booster shot is difficult than 2nd shot?
Hope you feel better and thanks for letting us know ...

Veraaaaa🤗
These are stunning
Raghvi ❤️ SaiShi are Gorgeous 😳
Awsome job 👏👏
Welcome Ana 🤗
Hope you had a wonderful birthday 🎈🎉🥳
Yes Gayu... so far its been an amazing day.
For this one I don't why I am not able to get the copy able link.😒 If you guys can try to post it here 🤗
https://imgur.com/gallery/Esk3ouT
Variation of the same gif