Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you're so funny
I CAN'T🤣🤣
Kyu dil tod rhi hain mera!! Beautiful couple my foot!! 😡
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
beautiful .... haha thats a funny one🤣
Umm! What's funny, she's cute 😆
Originally posted by: Madheart
Hehe, is it not fun? We'll get more angst, more drama, temporary relief from bhabhi maa 🤣🤣
She looks beautiful too, she might be perfect for Shiva too 😆
*me runs before rotten tomatoes hit me*
Tum mazaak kar rahi hoo na? To tease us? 😮😮
But on a serious note would you watch the show if they split up and move on with different people?
coz I like it 🤣
I agree Shivi story does not need this third angle drama.. and itv always mess up such tracks.. bekaar ka drama always..
I remember in KHKT when Raima entered actress gave interview saying how Raima would be a total positive character. Even sikku said he would not show typical itv love triangle here.. but aisa kuch nahi hua.. Raima turned negative ...
Originally posted by: Madheart
Hehe, is it not fun? We'll get more angst, more drama, temporary relief from bhabhi maa 🤣🤣
She looks beautiful too, she might be perfect for Shiva too 😆
*me runs before rotten tomatoes hit me*
Chamiyaa dancer lagti hain! 😪
stop it
I can't 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Tum mazaak kar rahi hoo na? To tease us? 😮😮
But on a serious note would you watch the show if they split up and move on with different people?
Waah Pixie! U caught the point! ❤️
Also, I wouldn't watch if Shivi split up, but for the kind of toxicity they show, it's the best, it's ITV so I'd like them redeeming and getting back together 😆