Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that i did. But aah its whole lot of issues. There slits under doors and and besides windows and i dont know why but i just cant stop. My poor nose is itching
mask pehen lo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
that i did. But aah its whole lot of issues. There slits under doors and and besides windows and i dont know why but i just cant stop. My poor nose is itching
mask pehen lo 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
mujhe bhi bhejna pm 😆
you're in the list by default 🤣 it was hriti i wasn't sure about
🤣🤣🤣 no i dont have aaru ka stamina. I need breaks
i m so tired of wearing masks 😥
I tried to ignore it as best I could 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣🤣 no i dont have aaru ka stamina. I need breaks
*continues leftover notes* 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i m so tired of wearing masks 😥
they hide my breakouts so I can't relate to this 🤣🤣
I wonder if Aaru wants it too ☺️🤣
are notes abhi bhare nahi tumhare 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are notes abhi bhare nahi tumhare 🤣
the more notes the more experience I will have for the future ☺️🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k