Thanks Thiri. Appadi'na Day 0 scenes ellame pre-shot aa ? (When they meet KH on stage)
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Thiri. Appadi'na Day 0 scenes ellame pre-shot aa ? (When they meet KH on stage)
Hello all..
Many un familiar contestants this time for me... let's see how it goes..
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi
Thanks Thiri. Appadi'na Day 0 scenes ellame pre-shot aa ? (When they meet KH on stage)
Stage performances are preshot I think...
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks Bhooma.
Parada....vtv Germany elam contestant varuthu. Enna thiri next season neenga than pola🤣.I think I might have a favorite already. I hope she's Sri lanakn tamil!!! #biased 😌.
Originally posted by: lankan121
Parada....vtv Germany elam contestant varuthu. Enna thiri next season neenga than pola🤣.I think I might have a favorite already. I hope she's Sri lanakn tamil!!! #biased 😌.
Hehe malaysian contestant irukirathala, sri lankan contestant varathukum chance irukku bro😃
Edited:
This Imadh guy confirmed, she's a sri kankan girl
Imadh
@MSimath
·
FYI,She is born in Srilanka and settled in Germany.#biggbosstamil #biggbosstamil5 #Madhumitha
Oh no Priyanka really entered the house. I like her alot... adutha Archana agiduvanga nu bayama irukku 😭