I read from Twitter that Raghav begged her , and said the whole world bows it’s head to me but I’m bowing my head to you 🤣 wake up.
Sorry I don’t know how to post from twitter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I read from Twitter that Raghav begged her , and said the whole world bows it’s head to me but I’m bowing my head to you 🤣 wake up.
Sorry I don’t know how to post from twitter
Chalo kal tak drag nahi kiya
This Doc n nurse were banned from their profession 😆
https://twitter.com/NindaSay2/status/1443380383773388800?s=20
Ab
To pallu thik ho gai na ab kyo pee rha hai
Jaise acp laxmi ko suspend kiya hai😆
smuggling se jyada raghav ko daru chodne ki jaroorat hai 🤣
Phir kya hua ? pallavi utt gayi ab khushi sr piyaa? 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️