Keep dreaming🤓I m busy till Nov.. no chance till then
Nd as i always said i m good as sheep only😆U cant see me as shepherd ever
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Keep dreaming🤓I m busy till Nov.. no chance till then
Nd as i always said i m good as sheep only😆U cant see me as shepherd ever
Zeal just wants people to host, doesn’t care if we can or not 🤔
Guys meet ur SNL 11 Bhaagne na paaye
Dhappaaa🤣
Caught u😆I will try to play next week if u r hosting
Hehe Thanks for tagging but won't be here due to some office work and reunion party with old college mates.Kahaaa hoo ajaaaoa ☺️
BB15 Forum mein milte hai
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Zeal just wants people to host, doesn’t care if we can or not 🤔
Hawww.. mera to i knw i m busy.. but wht abt u🤔 U host i will play😆
Kifla, I signed up for the game, now it's upto you whether you'll be hosting or making me wait for a game😏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
But I’m not 🤣
I don’t think hosting is my thing but nor is playing anymore 🤔
Try to karo🤣
Awwww you’re so sweet. 💙 I know for sure you are gonna put up with my Evans questions 🤣
I will play when you host after me the next week 😂
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320