See just now you said this and there he posted video with himanshu also🤣 Stalker or what 🤣
Well his obsession with videos
He stalks only tazbu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
See just now you said this and there he posted video with himanshu also🤣 Stalker or what 🤣
Well his obsession with videos
He stalks only tazbu.
Originally posted by: beastmaster
He's having a hard time containing his emotions and excitement around her. If it wasn't for Shivi being this extremely private person he would have probably announce it to the whole world on a loudspeaker...just like Raghav wanted to on the show.
MAY BE they too have some code word🍉🍉🍉 (iykwim)
Nah. I don't think Sai has this much free time to go through comments on ATs. I know he once posted a SS and link of an IF thread. WhatsApp chat wala thread but that was sent to him by a forum member only. He read it via DM and shared it on his story.
Regarding his video with Himanshu. I think he was not present on the set when Sai did that live and introduced everyone. Fans were also constantly asking about him so maybe that's the reason for this video.
lol puri duniya samajh jayegi 😆 yaha unhe RaghVi se kuch alag Karna padega😉Originally posted by: beastmaster
How abt the finger on lip code? I swear kissi ko pata nahi chalega 🤣
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Tazbu se toh mujhe lagta hain ab warning hi mil gayi hogi no more pol khol-oing.
I would like to see bts coming from third parties now like today one.
Yes and that too without their notice so that we know how they actually are with each other.
Originally posted by: AnOptimist
Nah. I don't think Sai has this much free time to go through comments on ATs. I know he once posted a SS and link of an IF thread. WhatsApp chat wala thread but that was sent to him by a forum member only. He read it via DM and shared it on his story.
Regarding his video with Himanshu. I think he was not present on the set when Sai did that live and introduced everyone. Fans were also constantly asking about him so maybe that's the reason for this video.
Maybe you are correct
After slot change news its relief and good to see sai in good mood smiling doing shooting❤️
And how good he looks in those plain solid shirts🔥
Yes seems like that but I won't mind if he doesn't listen tazbu in this matter cause he is our only sahara when it comes to content .. Jiske dum pe hamari ship chalti hai😆❤️Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Tazbu se toh mujhe lagta hain ab warning hi mil gayi hogi no more pol khol-oing.
I would like to see bts coming from third parties now like today one.
Woh sab chodo , for the first time in history RR and P solo stans are united on twitter because of the time slot change😂
Yup looking Hot and Handsome in that plain shirt ☺️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0