I dunno whether i should be happy or sad but Sana Sayyad NO. I mean she played the same kinda FL in LKLS so it will be repititive but Shagun Sharma is an interesting choice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dunno whether i should be happy or sad but Sana Sayyad NO. I mean she played the same kinda FL in LKLS so it will be repititive but Shagun Sharma is an interesting choice.
50
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Memory barbad baa🙂
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
It is being said that they both will shoot for their last episode on October 8.
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1443086160234835971?s=19
really beef up security in this pandemic era
ye khajur koi bolo - GOT nahi hai, bavasir show hai ye
Tujhe maine right brain expect kiya tha jada as i think u are more of creative person
20 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Tujhe maine right brain expect kiya tha jada as i think u are more of creative person
I have a lot of secrets. 😎
Same😂😂, ek to maine pehle rapidly type kiya to aadha miss hi kar diya, aise do to wrong ho hi gaye
WHATTTTTT
I think usme 10 no.s they reverse me likhne ke liye nd tere 2 hi sahi aaye 🤔🤔
Mera last wala ekdum long number chhodke sab barabar aaya
Same😂😂, ek to maine pehle rapidly type kiya to aadha miss hi kar diya, aise do to wrong ho hi gaye
Aastha aur baci be like hum toh barbaad thy hi lekin humse bhi jada barbaad koi aur 2 log thy 😂😂
Same😂😂, ek to maine pehle rapidly type kiya to aadha miss hi kar diya, aise do to wrong ho hi gaye
I dunno how it happened. Might be because initial ones i wrote in correct order instead of reverse order and they counted that so. Anyway. Disappointed ! 😑
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4