(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations for new season of MLS. Nice start. Maan is a killer or some under cover agent? Maan killed a guy in front of Geet.  He again met her in the same library and exposed his identity.  Geet is amused.  He also threatened her not to tell anyone about him. After some time he met her in lift.  His men wanted to kill Geet but Maan saved her saying she is no threat. 

kabslocks thumbnail

Part 2 nice update.  Maan and his friends are behind some Vikram guy and Vikram is behind Geet.  Maan is worried and he told Geet to be alert. He told Geet that he likes her

kabslocks thumbnail

Nice update.  Maan is trying to make Geet understand to stay away from Vikram but geet is even more scared of him as he is stalking her and visited her home too. Maan is disappointed. 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wooow the way maan always wants to protect geet was so nice he is trying his level best to bring some sense in her about Vikram but geet always mistakes maan and he lands up loosing patience...the lift scene with Vikram was superb maan made Vikram plans fail...so maan do know geet from past too waiting to read more thanks for the PM ❤️😍

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update . sekher knew about maaneet connection.... he knew maan has some feelings for geet but maan was not ready to accept it . maan want to protect geet from that vikram guy but she was not ready to understand this and behave rudely with maan continuously .

waiting for next 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan visit her and told about guy 22 but Geet just thinking he may jealous bz she not giving him importance 

Geet told him she will not trusting him whatever he saying she found him gentleman

Shekher his childhood friend and he knows Maan like her but he said he only care about her he knows her from school time 

Samar listen their conversation by passing from their  i think he may use this weakness some day 

Maan again came in elevator when Geet and Vikram was talking he showed Vitram that he and Geet friends 

Geet was upset and disturb she didn't like his involvement in her life she said she can take care of her life 

He just stalking her

sanum23 thumbnail

Maan visit Geet to tell her about guy 22 but geet thought he is jealous bz she not interested in him  

Shekher his childhood friends and knows his secret about him about Geet 

He not just met her he follow her when she was in school she's same girl from his past Samer heard their conversation by chance but he hide him self  I think he will use MK weakness some day 

Maan again enter in elevator when Geet was with Vikram and Maan just showed him they are friends so he left Maan told geet straight he will kill her but she not ready to believe him so he left 

sanum23 thumbnail

Maan left in anger he want to protect her keep her safe but she not ready to listen 

It's not her mistake  he is killer in her mind no one believes them 

Edited by sanum23 - 2 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail

👍🏼

Edited by sanum23 - 2 years ago
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update

nice and a cute update...

i like the way Maan is very caring towards geet and it is good to hear that he knew her from the past...she is not someone new in his life...

i like how Maans friend understands him and know his feeling for geet...

i just hope geet realizes that Maans intention is not what she is thinking....he doesnt feel jealous of vikram but cares for her...