Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I always wait for someone to start such topics taaki mera sanyas khatam ho sake 🤣🤣
Now that I have these special artworks pending I’m sure you’ll be here to see them 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I always wait for someone to start such topics taaki mera sanyas khatam ho sake 🤣🤣
Now that I have these special artworks pending I’m sure you’ll be here to see them 🤣🤣
Sabse sastha phir 🤣 following on ekta’s footsteps 🤣
Will post the Diwali one tomorrow since it sounds the simplest 🤣 don’t want to draw a background
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now that I have these special artworks pending I’m sure you’ll be here to see them 🤣🤣
Mera sanyas temporarily cancel ho chuka hai 🤣🤣
EK ke ghar ke paas hai to wahi chalte hai binoculars se nazar bhi rakh paayenge uspe 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Will post the Diwali one tomorrow since it sounds the simplest 🤣 don’t want to draw a background
Tomorrow means aaj shaam great 🤣🤣
I can never leave when these topics are being discussed🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
EK ke ghar ke paas hai to wahi chalte hai binoculars se nazar bhi rakh paayenge uspe 🤣🤣
If she catches us I’m on the first flight out of there 🤣 baaki tum dekh lena 🤣
My tomorrow 🤣🤣 so the morning of the following day for you 🤣
now I know what to do 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k