RiHaan Drabble: Proposal

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PROPOSAL

Vihaan was the most wanted Munda in his college. He would get nearly ten proposals everyday. He even has a separate fan base just for his cute dimples.

Being a final year BE CS student, Vihaan was roaming here and there as he was going to leave his college forever within two to three days. Before leaving, his only wish was to propose to Riddhima.

Riddhima was a 2nd year BE IT student. She was a bubbly, strong, generous, and kind-hearted girl. 

Vihaan was roaming here and there and suddenly he sensed a hand over his shoulder. It was none other than his best friend Kabir.

"Hey, buddy! How are you? Can you believe, we’re finally leaving this college!" Exclaimed Kabir

"Haan main theek hoon." Replied Vihaan disappointingly.

"Kya Hua Vihaan? Why do you look so sad? I know yaar even I too feel sad for leaving this college but kya karein? Everything must go on!" Said Kabir

"No, I am nervous whether Ridhimma will accept my love! " Replied Vihaan. 

"Arey yaar! Who will reject your love? Don't worry, she will accept for sure!"  said Kabir in return.

"Tere pass idea hai kya to win her love?" Asked Vihaan.

"Hmmm soch tha hoon.” After a moment of thinking, Kabir exclaimed, “Haan idea mil gaya!

Kabir whispered the plan in Vihaan's ears and Vihaan was extremely happy on hearing the plan.

"Wow, that’s amazing! Gonna execute now!" Screamed Vihaan and hugged Kabir tightly with his long wide arms.

Riddhima was at the canteen with her friends. Vihaan came in front of Ridhimma with Dairy Milk Silk chocolate and a rose bouquet.

He knelt down in front of Riddhima, hiding the bouquet and chocolates behind his back.

"Riddhima," Began Vihaan. "Aaah!" He shouted and turned around. A monkey had snatched the rose bouquet and chocolates from Vihaan's hand. "Aii aii!" He shouted and ran behind the monkey for the chocolates and bouquet.

All in the canteen were laughing at him.

Vihaan was constantly chasing the monkey but the monkey climbed up the tree.

"Please chocolates dedo na.  I bought them to give to my girlfriend." Pleaded Vihaan.

But the naughty monkey unwrapped the chocolate and threw the chocolate wrapper on his face.

Vihaan got angry and was about to throw a small stone but a hand stopped him. It was none other than Riddhima.

"Vihaan chodo na us bechara bandhar ko." Said she.

"Nahi chodunga uss naughty bandar ko. He didn’t just eat the chocolate but also threw the wrapper on me." Said Vihaan in an angry tone.

Riddhima cupped his face. "Vihaan it is not necessary to show your love by gifting me these things.

"Haan... ek second kya bola tumne? Tumhe kaise pata I was gonna propose to you?" Asked Vihaan surprised

"Woh actually...." Riddhima dragged her words.

" Teke." Said Vihaan and knelt in front of her.

"Riddhima, I LOVE YOU. Actually I fell in love with you at first sight. Mujhe himmat hi nahi tha bolne ke liye. But this is the right time. I have to tell you how much I like you, adore you and admire you. Entire college girls are my fans and are ready to marry me immediately if I accept their proposal but I want you. You are unique. Do you love me?"

"Yes, I LOVE YOU TOO!" Replied Riddhima happily.

Vihaan immediately hugged Riddhima.

All the students were emotional and clapped their hands for the new love-birds of their college.

Do comment how is this.

🤗🤗🤗 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Cuteee story! I am picturing monkey and Vihaan 😂

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Gayu !!!! Subah subah itna achcha story !! This made my day yaar.

U know I would just loooooooooove anything with Vihu in it.

This story was so sweet yaar❤️.

Also loved how u have shown kabbu +ve here.

Such a cute , sweet RiHaan proposal.🤗❤️

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

OMG GAYU! YAS! WILL READ THIS EVENING😎

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So cute story❤️  . Monkey 🤣I imagined vihu and monkey 🤣

Kabbu the cupid 

Edited by Blueberry94 - 2 years ago
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Most wanted munda 😝😝😝

monkey ne to vihaaan ka game easy kr diya . Riddhima ne khud confess kr liya 🤭🤭

Ria23 thumbnail

Vihaan and Monkey 😂😂

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Monkey's  can be a nuisance really, aacha sa chocolate le gaye ..it is such a sweet os...

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This was absolutely amazing loved it so so much.

Do write more.

Thanks for tagging.

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vihuu....

The monkey Vihu conversation....

It was such a cute OS Gayu!!!! 

100000000000 hugs and kisses to you......