this gif is☺️Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I knew it 🤗 Tuh hi bhagyegi inn sab ko
I wonder how no one comes. seeing ur gif mera gutter mind is in full drive 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this gif is☺️Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I knew it 🤗 Tuh hi bhagyegi inn sab ko
I wonder how no one comes. seeing ur gif mera gutter mind is in full drive 🤣


but how none comes here 😒
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
but how none comes here 😒
Arree aayi to thi aaj main😆
Sachi koi nahi aata idhar 😭
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
but how none comes here 😒
Cmon, Karu!🤗 i have my exams going on and it won't end until October, you already know that. I'll hopefully be available and update stories on the first week of October😎
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Sachi koi nahi aata idhar 😭
Vedu sounds like this aint a isn't a chat thread but bhootnaath ki haveli🤦🏻♀️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842