It's simple 🤣
Draw a mule in front of a tent, and that tent will be next to a pond where we'll have a lotus and a pearl 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It's simple 🤣
Draw a mule in front of a tent, and that tent will be next to a pond where we'll have a lotus and a pearl 🤣🤣
The end result is going to do a dhamaka in this AT 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's simple 🤣
Draw a mule in front of a tent, and that tent will be next to a pond where we'll have a lotus and a pearl 🤣🤣
i mean context wise 🤣 I’ll draw but I won’t know what I’m looking at 🤣
wait not on the tent? 🤣
And it has nothing to do with Abhiya whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i mean context wise 🤣 I’ll draw but I won’t know what I’m looking at 🤣
You'll get to know once we publish the book 🤣🤣
will be waiting 🤣
wait so mule in front of the tent, not on the tent? 🤣
When do we have any dhamakedar convo regarding Abhiya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
will be waiting 🤣
wait so mule in front of the tent, not on the tent? 🤣
Both will be fine 🤣 finalise the one which looks better🤣🤣
we already did that several ATs ago 🤣 all the juice is gone 🤣
Mule on the tent sounds funnier 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k