Originally posted by: White-Lilac
We need to be very careful with whatever we choose to do 🤣🤣 kaafi khatra hai 🤣
Khatron se khelna to fitrat hai humari🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
We need to be very careful with whatever we choose to do 🤣🤣 kaafi khatra hai 🤣
Khatron se khelna to fitrat hai humari🤣🤣
Accha 🤣 pehredaar to thali ka baingan hai kabhi idhar kabhi udhar 🤣
I will also bring a first aid box 🤣
There's no revenge angle in this 🤣🤣
Fir will have to go for first option🤣🤣
That would work too🤣🤣
Thanks yaar🤣How selflessly you're suggesting us🤣
Now I’m confused I thought you said revenge earlier 🤣
Done 🤣
Duniya bhar ki pics milegi is book ke liye 🤣
Aaj Aaru is if stalking uski halat kharab hogi🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k