Blame Aryan for that. It's because of him we are loving aggressive characters🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Blame Aryan for that. It's because of him we are loving aggressive characters🤣
I guess you know my answer🤪
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
No no this will not okay for me
I will die for waiting for your comments
Now this is good idea .. I'll do same
Even I'm not sure.. but if I see the list of her stories I may remember
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Blame Aryan for that. It's because of him we are loving aggressive characters🤣
Yeah so true
I know I know 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Waah a sister is waiting for her brother 🤣 you love your bhaiya this much ...
Every sister loves her brother except while fighting 🤣
Well, I'm used to staying awake to open the door when my bro is on second shift.
Yes i know 😌
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Every sister loves her brother except while fighting 🤣
Well, I'm used to staying awake to open the door when my bro is on second shift.
Well yeah .. it's true ..
Ohhh then it's a good excuse for you 😉
U are good girl na.
U won't do this with me 😘