Originally posted by: simply.meghana
mujhe delays pasand nahi 🤣🤣 better finish it before I lose interest
When did you have interest on the first place?🤣You refused to give your feedback i heard 😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
mujhe delays pasand nahi 🤣🤣 better finish it before I lose interest
When did you have interest on the first place?🤣You refused to give your feedback i heard 😭🤣
Bohot gehri baat keh di aapne🤣
Jab thi tab logon ne kadr nahi ki isliye ab peeche mud ke nahi dekhna 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
When did you have interest on the first place?🤣You refused to give your feedback i heard 😭🤣
Hriti told me it would never finish and I dislike reading stories only to find out they never ended 🤣🤣 I’m trying to avoid that disappointment
Mera bhoot utar gaya isliye samajh sakti hu 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Jab thi tab logon ne kadr nahi ki isliye ab peeche mud ke nahi dekhna 🤣🤣
We care 😭🤣🥺 how could you say this? 🤣
Life is unpredictable 🤣
Alright we will see that🤣
I got spam alert 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hriti told me it would never finish and I dislike reading stories only to find out they never ended 🤣🤣 I’m trying to avoid that disappointment
It will be a never ending saga 🤣
I need an ending otherwise I won’t read 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k