Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/ItvBeats/status/1442398012605489153?s=20
Twitter is so witty.
Yeah just replied to this one in Meme Thread!🤣🤣
But yaar the song!🤣🤣 And that duck walk!
That walk was some of the entertaining things in that track!😂😂
Poor victim 😭 she dot do anything at all still people hate her why, why God why 😭
So that means Sai won't leave until next week ends 🤪.
I think this is old only...Morning Pooja mei pehenegi...I think because of Yogi shoots have been done here and there...Adish left kya?
This is unprofessionalism yaar, they all need to learn from.bubba bubbi and then make reels for haters 🤪
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I think this is old only...Morning Pooja mei pehenegi...I think because of Yogi shoots have been done here and there...Adish left kya?
When does that red salwaar come then 😆 which came on sm 2 weeks ago .
Adish I believe , they are having contract issues. He might have left for good
When does that red salwaar come then 😆 which came on sm 2 weeks ago .
Adish I believe , they are having contract issues. He might have left for good
Yeah True 😭
Some on twitter want new lead for Virat since Sai never gave importance for him...never understood him...and would easily get accepted by him..and never will understand the pain he went through🤪
602