Originally posted by: LazyBing
That won’t happen
As long as I don't get eliminated, I don't mind 😕
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
That won’t happen
As long as I don't get eliminated, I don't mind 😕
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that there are 9 more questions to get negatively marked 🤣
Aa jao behen 🤗
We are floating in the same boat 🤣
Ab kab ayega 2 wala
You got top score in previous round it can’t happen!
guru ki aishaaaaaaaaa....Ab kab ayega 2 wala
Main to jo jyada suna hai isko bola tha😆
Ab aayegi negative wali train🤪
mujhe ye ganna pasand tha...🤪Originally posted by: .shivi396
Main to jo jyada suna hai isko bola tha😆
Ab aayegi negative wali train🤪
Iske baad sare negative milegi dekh lena...🤣
I got 8 points before that. So it's currently balanced.
Q2) Choose the most popular duet of Alka Yagnik - Kumar Sanu among these three:
(A) Baazigar O Baazigar
(30 goals = +4 points)
(Mahisa_22, AwaamKiJaan, Nichuss, Deviant_Pixel, evilxbalaa, Life_Is_Dutiful, IF_rida, gurl-enchanted, Alaukik, Amekha, ZestyZeniaZetas, EXOL, DiscoDhokla, md410, teri_Sanem, Anisha06, canuck-umz, Fix_BB, Bacillusbadius, SlytherInMe., RishiGirl, hava_na, AquaTofana, _NINA_, Shooting-Star, Cookermaichane, SilentEyes7, SoniRSippu21, LazyBing, Sevenstreaks)
(C) Meri Mehbooba
(6 goals = -2 points)
(Daphnes, Interstellarr, Biggboss15, VioletOrchid123, .shivi396, Wistfulness)
(B) Pucho Zara Pucho
(2 goals = -2 points)
(sumaishu, Bee222)
wow...nishaaaaaaaaaaa
Finally Aisha ne meri name thik se liya...
Kaisi ho tum...
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320