Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I didn’t know there was a list for all this 🤣🤣 more general knowledge
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it’s hard to think of question to a show we know so well
okay just to make sure you remember 🤣 what’s the name of the gym teacher?
I am confused 🤣
Shanaya
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah I didn’t know there was a list for all this 🤣🤣 more general knowledge
There is another list too.. national one 🤣
International Day of the Girl Child ? Ans this 🤣
Abhay jab rota tha tab kya hota tha 🤣🤣
Abhay jab rota tha tab kya hota tha 🤣🤣
he sheds bloody tears 🤣 except for when he saw Maithili again for some reason 🤣 then the tears were normal
I thought she was sports teacher 🤣
For u another one
World Teachers' Day ?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
he sheds bloody tears 🤣 except for when he saw Maithili again for some reason 🤣 then the tears were normal
110 out of 50 🤣
Ur turn to ask 😆
I heart you 😆
I thought she was sports teacher 🤣
For u another one
World Teachers' Day ?
Gym teacher sports teacher same thing 🤣
Oct 5
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k