What if noone knows the ans 🤣
We won’t know about that if you don’t even ask the question 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What if noone knows the ans 🤣
We won’t know about that if you don’t even ask the question 🤣
TC & IF published it too
Jo Biden belongs to which party 😆
TC & IF published it too
I’ll just wait for VD to confirm then 🤣🤣 no use relying on these news outlets
Jo Biden belongs to which party 😆
Democratic Party 🤣 I thought you were going to ask pkyek related questions not GK 🤣
https://en.unesco.org/commemorations/international-days
Just day related questions.. from here only
One can copy too 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Democratic Party 🤣 I thought you were going to ask pkyek related questions not GK 🤣
🤣🤣 u ask Pkyek related.. I thought about that but too lazy to think and type 🤣
https://en.unesco.org/commemorations/international-days
Just day related questions.. from here only
One can copy too 😆
oh wow this is cool 😆
International Day of the Girl Child
🤣 I like to use IF as knowledge Bank 🤣
🤣🤣 u ask Pkyek related.. I thought about that but too lazy to think and type 🤣
it’s hard to think of question to a show we know so well
okay just to make sure you remember 🤣 what’s the name of the gym teacher?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k