This look is adding up to his naughtiness 

He looks naughty than shahzaib look 

If both compared from game show clipings

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUUePVnIR8o/?utm_medium=copy_link

Check this one 

I just love this one, the little girl and danish both were enjoying this alot.

This one is soo good 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I hope Danish kabhi bhi Zanjabeel ky dramas mein Kaam nahi kary

He should as an arrogant hero like bashar momin😆

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Idk the story at all but just imagining danish in such scene, ladki ko sabke saamne kidnap karke lejaye 

Pehle deewangi mein apne logon se parlour ke bahar karwaya kidnap

Fir ishq ke mein parlour ke bahar khud kidnap karliya

Ab seedha shadi se karega 

Step by step you seee 🤣

Dure se ab isne aapas mein normal tareeke se shadi karli to as audience maza nai aayega 😆

Epic ideas here 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUUePVnIR8o/?utm_medium=copy_link

Check this one 

I just love this one, the little girl and danish both were enjoying this alot.

This one is soo good 

Oh god this is so good 🤣

And that little girl was good too haan, usko bhi credit denge hum ❤️

I want Danish to do Anil Kapoor once..imagine him going "JHAKAAAAS" 🤣❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUSrkN8oSEw/?utm_medium=copy_link

This look is adding up to his naughtiness 

He looks naughty than shahzaib look 

If both compared from game show clipings

Esp Slide 3, I mean if he looks like that at a person IRL, what would happen ☺️🤣

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Esp Slide 3, I mean if he looks like that at a person IRL, what would happen ☺️🤣

Slide 3? Which post you talking about? 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Slide 3? Which post you talking about? 

Oops I meant scene 3, the scene changes after cuts na, so the 3rd scene 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

So CHAPTER 2 is here!! There will be a switch in Viewpoints because I am trying to make ya'll feel what every character goes through, what their thoughts are.

If you want a recap, then the first chapter is available in the FFn section on Page 1...this fic is titled "Endless Love".

Warning: Just like the show, there will be mentions of smoking and drinking. Characters will be shown indulging in these in further chapters too. If it makes you uncomfortable then please let me know.

Chapter 2

Sultan

‘Sultan!’

I cringed inwardly, forcing myself to stop walking. Had I left a couple of minutes earlier without getting lazy, I could have avoided this.

Turning around, I saw Chachijaan coming towards me. She had an opportunistic grin on her face, which she usually reserved solely for times when she was up to no good. Mentally I went into a frenzy, trying to figure out what she wanted.

‘Sultan, are you busy, son?’

That depends on what you ask for.

‘Just going to office Chachijaan. Is there something you need from me?’ 

Damn it Sultan, you never say things like that! Look at you, digging your own grave.

Chachijaan grinned, ‘Actually Narmeen forgot to pack the jewellery she was going to wear tonight. You know, for the party she’ll be accompanying you to. So I was hoping if you could take her to the mall. I know its too much to ask for but it won’t take too long.’

Ok time to wiggle myself out of this…

‘I am sorry Chachijaan, there is an important meeting regarding the new University I’m planning to open in our village. But Narmeen is more than welcome to take the other car.’

‘Son, I’d have done that too, but its not very safe so…I don’t think you’d want anything to happen to Narmeen now, would you?’

I sighed, putting on my sunglasses so that she would not be able to see my frustration. ‘Okay Chachijaan. But I can’t drop her home. I am running late as it is, so she’ll have to let the car drop me to office before driving her back here.’

Chachijaan let out her first genuine smile, ‘Not a problem son. I—’

‘I’ll be waiting in the car.’

I cut short my conversation and half-ran towards my car, cussing under my breath. Could anyone in this family not take a hint? 

This was not what I wanted first thing in the morning. Narmeen was not the problem, I did not mind her childish ways as long as it did not impact me or my life. But the way the entire family was trying to make something happen that would only lead to misery. Frustrated by the turn of events, I got out my vape and inhaled the smoke, hoping it would calm me down. That did not seem to work either. Would I have to try daytime drinking too, whenever my “family” was around?

I heard the car door open and Narmeen getting in. ‘Hi Sultan!’ She said. ‘You look sharp today morning.’

‘Good morning,’ I said, trying not to cringe outwardly when she rolled her “r”s. 

‘Thank you for doing this Sultan, it means a lot.’ She tried to look through her lashes…failing miserably.

I inhaled some more smoke, trying not to think of the dozens of alcoholic beverages that would help me in this situation. ‘No problem.’

Her giggles were hurting my ear drums as she droned on about the party tonight and how amazing it would be when we would walk in together. I tuned her out, focusing on the not-so-interesting scenery outside the window.

Pushing Narmeen down my throat was nauseous enough and now they wanted is to make public appearances. They were just preparing the world for the news of our “engagement”. At the same time, they would try and use these pictures to emotionally blackmail me in the future, when I would refuse to this alliance.

But the positive…the party was tonight. I would see her tonight. 

A grin spread across my face, knowing that Nageen would be there, her beautiful innocent face would surely be adorning a scowl after seeing me, but the smile on my face would be worth having her there.

Now if only she would talk to me once, just once. That is all I am asking for, one chance to convey what she means to me. I would shower her with all the happiness in the world, show her what it would be like when she would be mine. There would never be a dull moment, or a time when she would not be happy. And I do not even mean materialistically, my love for her would ensure a smile would be etched on her face. If there is anything she would want, she would have it within no time.

But for this…all I wanted was one chance. Please Nageen, let me show you your prejudices are wrong. I am not the kind of man you imagine me to be. Please, just one chance…

Narmeen

Did Sultan not notice me holding his hand? I literally laced our fingers together, but all he was doing was looking out the window. Is that…a grin on his face? Maybe he is changing his mind about us after all!

Wanting to confirm my new theory, I tried to get his attention, ‘Sultan? Sultan? Sultan!’

‘Huh?’ His head snapped towards me.

‘What’s the matter, did you not hear anything I said?’

‘Oh I did…people are gonna see us together tonight…’ His voice slowed by the end as he saw our hands. Pursing his lips and wordlessly, he pulled his hand out of my grasp, whistling softly.

The sinking feeling in my heart grew as we approached the mall. Would he ever accept me?

Nageen

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusting and buttoning up the blazer. We were given uniforms for tonight— a white full-sleeve shirt with black pants, tie, socks and formal kitten heel shoes and blazer. My hair was tied in a bun with makeup as instructed by the venue’s manager. Reapplying my lipstick, I saw Saira packing a bag with essentials for the two of us.

‘Nageen, we look so good!’ She said excitedly. ‘This is going to be so much fun and the money they’re paying us is unbelievable!’

‘Yeah,’ I smiled at her.

‘And Sultan will be there tonight!’ She winked at me.

That made me grin, ‘Of course.’

‘Have you thought of what you want to do?’

‘He’s going to chase me around and I’ll let him.’

Saira frowned as she touched up her lipstick, ‘Nageen, I think you’re taking this way too far.’

‘Not at all,’ I snorted. ‘I know these rich boys. They’re gonna want a girl, get her, maybe even marry her, and while she sits at home, they have all kinds of fun on their business trips.’

‘Look that’s not necessarily true. And we’re talking about Sultan Durrani. Have you read even one rumour about his love life?’

‘You really think he can’t pay the media to shut up?’

‘Do you think his money would actually keep the media from airing or writing about a scandal that could get them lots of money via their audience? Even if Sultan’s had a past, there would’ve been some rumblings. He can’t just clean up all the dirt. I am telling you Nageen, you’re taking this too far.’

‘I don’t care,’ I said. ‘Come on, we have to leave, the bus is downstairs.’

Saira sighed as we exited our room, ‘I am serious, Nageen. He really does like you, I could sense it. It could be more than that too but…just be careful okay? You’re playing with fire and you don’t push Sultan into doing something extreme.’

‘He won’t. I just can’t wait to have him be all putty in my hands. Once that’s done, I’d be all set to take his last name and enjoy the life I truly deserve.’

Noora

The party was a grand affair. The decor, food, beverages, all seemed so impeccable and classy. They were serving caviar and salmon for crying out loud!

My eyes darted towards the bar but Jiah grabbed my arm, ‘This is not United Kingdom, Noora. You cannot do this here.’

‘Fine,’ I pursed my lips. ‘Sucks though.’

‘You’ll get used to it. Come, let me introduce you to a couple of people.’

I forced a smile on my face as she made me take a round, a bunch of people talking to me. Most were sweet, but some were snooty for reasons I could not fathom. I chose to give them the good ol’ British cold-shoulder, grinning when they became uncomfortable.

Finally, there was a man who approached me. ‘Hello, Miss Noora,’ he said, smiling shyly. ‘I am Haroon Mallik and I work for Durrani Media House and its news channel which has launched tonight. We’re here taking interviews and were hoping you could say a few words?’

He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, slouching and fidgeting with his mic. I felt sorry for him because I very well understood how many attendees could be very condescending.

‘No problem at all Mr. Haroon. Ask away!’ I put on my most genuine smile, hoping it would help him. He beamed at me, instructing his cameraman to start filming.

‘Tonight we’re at the launch party of Durrani Media House. As I report to you from the event, our news channel SD Global has gone live. We have with us an international personality today. She has lived her entire life in the UK, but has now moved to Pakistan in order to help boost the country’s development and economy. Miss Noora Khan, thank you for letting us interview you. How are you feeling tonight?’

‘Thank you so very much and the pleasure is all mine. It is wonderful to be here and I already feel at home.’

‘Is this your first time visiting Pakistan?’

‘No, I’ve been here a few times before as a child during summer vacations but as I grew older I didn’t get the opportunity.’

‘And now you are going to live here for two years while helping set up a branch of your company in Karachi, is that right?’

‘Yes. I’ll be here for two years, but that could extend depending on the set-up and efficient running of the company.’

‘That sounds wonderful. Any words for the Pakistani people?’

‘Thank you for being so warm and welcoming. I cannot wait to kickstart our company here. Renaissance Unlimited has been dealing in hospitality for the past 30 years in the UK and I feel honoured to have brought this to my motherland. We are looking forward to creating job opportunities for the citizens of this country, and hopefully your love and prayers will take us to the next level.’

‘Thank you so much Miss Noora, it was lovely to talk with you. Do enjoy your night,’ Haroon concluded and I smiled at the camera. 

The cameraman said cut and urgently, ‘Sir’s here, I have to get to the door.’

‘Oh yes! Go go!’ Haroon exclaimed.

‘Sir?’ I asked him, confusedly.

Haroon quickly said, ‘Yes. Sultan sir is here. We need to air his entry live, ma’am. I’ll take your leave, if that’s okay.’

‘Oh yeah no problem. Great job by the way,’ I said to a half-running Haroon.

Sultan was here? People seemed to be crowding my view but luckily for me, I had Jiah. ‘Come here!’ She hissed at me, dragging me through the people to get me a suitable position to stand from where we would see him. I noticed people had gotten out their phones, some murmuring excitedly. A few women were checking if their makeup was right while men checked their blazers and hair.

I rolled my eyes, ‘So he is such a huge deal?’

But Jiah’s eyes were transfixed to the door. Frowning, I followed her gaze…finally understanding what the fuss was all about.

Under the spotlight, amidst the throng of cameras and the loud claps of people, entered Sultan Durrani. And I must say, his pictures did no justice to him. 

He was magnetic, captivating people without even touching them, as if he owned them. Every step he took dispersing the audience a few steps away from him. They wanted to be near him, yet they know he was unattainable. Because his body-language screamed power. With his head held high, he walked in, his impeccably gelled hair and immaculately styled beard in place, his three piece all-black suit fitting him perfectly. In the chaos, I noticed a woman on his side, and the way she stuck to him, that could only be his cousin, Narmeen Durrani. However, she simply melted into the crowd, as Sultan took the centre-stage. Who was I kidding, he would make wherever he stood as the centre-stage. 

His eyes were dark and deep, yet they displayed great amounts of dominance. He adorned a small smile on his face, looking down upon the people who were screaming his name now. To a normal person that smile would have felt genuine. But I knew what he was doing— it was the smirk of a man who was showing everyone else he was the actual one in control, that they were his pawns. He exhibited a great amount of restrain, yet there was a part in his eyes which showed there was more to this enigma, a side that maybe could not be tamed. And despite me knowing all of this, understanding exactly who he is…I could feel his spell attempting to engulf me.

Breathing laboured, I continued to stare at him unabashedly, attempting to keep my face blank. He was dangerous in a sinful way. And not that I wanted him in any manner but never in my life had I seen such a person in the real world, someone who had the ability to get whatever he wanted, however he wanted.

Still in the crowd, Sultan’s eyes started doing a quick scan of the room, as if searching for someone. My breath hitched when those orbs locked with mine. He was taking my appearance in, trying to figure out who I was. At the same time, there was a flicker in his eyes, an emotion I could not put my finger on. As he looked at me from up till down, I did not look away. Instead my gaze hardened, a small smirk on my lips as a form of greeting. 

That surprised him, but his returning tiny grin was a sign of acknowledgement. In that little interaction we had, I knew this was a game, of unpredictable consequences and outcomes. Sultan saw I could not be dominated, but he for sure as well would. It was a surprising match, because my inquisitive side had decided to take over. Whatever this man was, whatever he was depicting himself as, there was much more to him. And while I may never find out everything, two could play this game.

Sultan

The overly bright lights blinded me and the cheers of people were internally making me cringe. But I could not give a damn about the people. In fact, I had forgotten everything, except the one thing which mattered to me. I scanned the room, while maintaining my poise and stature. Narmeen was long forgotten as I looked around for the woman who was haunting my dreams. Nageen. Where was she? Where was she…where was she…

Wait, who is she

My eyes fell on an unfamiliar woman clad in a crimson red gown. She seemed delicate at the same time very strong, both physically and mentally. Her large almond-shaped eyes were looking at me, an eyebrow slightly arched. Her lips, painted a bright red to match her outfit, were parted as she took my appearance. Had I been a rookie, I would have thought she was checking me out. 

But oh no, she was not.

There was something about her gaze, something much more deep, not the usual lust-driven eyes women usually make at me. No no…this woman’s eyes were acknowledging me in terms of looks, but there was a certain quality which I could not put my finger on yet.

I let my guard down for a second, my masculine instinct taking over me as I took in her appearance. She was slender, the silk of her gown hugging her perfectly everywhere. Her hair was done up in some sort of high-class fashion, showing of her swan-like neck. Physically she was beautiful, that was undeniable. But was not just her feminine beauty which caught my attention, it was the resilience in her eyes. 

Realisation hit me, that she was me— a person who would not give in and attempt to figure out the truth of an unreadable person. This was my power move, which I finally saw in another. The slight smirk on her lips, the hardening of her gaze confirmed my theory. 

This combination of unconventional firmness with her classic femininity had created such a desirable individual. One thing was for certain, I had never had the urge to consume someone the way I had just felt for this stranger. It would be the most challenging thing I’d ever have to do, possessing this beauty, but I wanted to do it. No…I needed to do it. She was calling out to me, even as I kicked myself mentally, reminding myself: “this is not me, I don’t resort to such games!”

Except, I was already playing.

When I grinned back as a form of unspoken greeting, I noticed her relax a tiny bit. However her eyes never gave up trying to figure me out. Why was there such a strong connection with a person who I had never spoken to? The mental pictures swirling in front of my eyes were completely inappropriate, us wrapped in several intimate positions, clothed and naked, everywhere I could think of.

Sexual images aside, this had never happened to me before…

‘Yup…but looks like you forgot who you were actually looking for. Remember Nageen, you dumbass?’ My brain mocked me.

Holy shit, it felt like someone had dumped a bucket of ice-cold water on me.

The entire purpose of this party was to see Nageen once again, interact with her, maybe finally get the chance to get to ask her out. I had never been one to get amorous thoughts for anyone, this would have to be a first.

So how did Miss Nameless-in-Red just prance in and screw up my thoughts?

What the f**k was happening to me?

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Didi o didi 😆

I am imagining noora to be me 🤣

Sultan ko noora se milwado bas 🤗

Okay on serious note, bro its so well written, i was lost and i just felt itni jaldi kyun khatam kardiya, pls write the next one soonest.

Lovely ashley❤️