

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already said that..but thisIs cuteee
wow!! U made it....
Such a beautiful blend N color is beautiful 😍
I know you were not following the show but I wanted to show you this edit😉
And thank you my dear🤗
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
I already said that..but thisIs cuteee
I thought separate thread pe hi daal du😉
Aww dr di 🤗
This is such a beautiful siggy❤️❤️
The coloring is gorgeous
And I love the way u have blend it too
Very pretty
ShaKhi looks so adorable
thankyou yaar.... I love itOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I know you were not following the show but I wanted to show you this edit😉
And thank you my dear🤗
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Aww dr di 🤗
This is such a beautiful siggy❤️❤️
The coloring is gorgeous
And I love the way u have blend it too
Very pretty
ShaKhi looks so adorable
Jennie 🤗
So good to see you around
and thank you so much for always motivating me ❤️
Originally posted by: AquaTofana
thankyou yaar.... I love it
Now i wanted to see your creations too 😉
bhi bohot achha nhi h... But I will share some😆