Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita47 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Jin logo abhi bhi AKT ke iq pe bharosa hai unke liye duwa kar rahi hu. God save them. 😆Aditya kaise Gadha patrkar hai ye iss bar sabit ho jayega. He cannot find Anu is behind it. Man who saw video of kamini drama ankhe ho ke bhi jo andha ho gaya hai. Uske kaan pe bharosa rakh rahe ho. 

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great gif!!!  

Dear Lord can Kalini accidentally smother herself with her own pallu???  Pretty please 🙏 

Longtime reader, first time commenting on this forum….thanks for all ur posts!!!  

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Don't you guys think AC and Rajni devi scenes were better in comparison to when AC is with Malini?🤪 VIP level ki mili bhagat chalri ti lmao. 🤣 😂 😆 Even AC just mentioned Malini probably like once or twice but remainder of the focus was on her emptying her bank balance to try to get rid Imlie.🤣

ofcourse   Caz Rajni devi can act and has a screen presence 5 min main she made her presence felt and gave the idea about how she is dangerous and infact she was better than caricatures AC ji and her OTT fake childish nakhras about jail main sofas like come on you can't  be that dumb it wasn't  even funny to me🤷‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Arre she was fully trying ke imlie ki aadat hai aise chale jaana kahin na kahin kisi na kisi se baatein kar rahi hogi yeh woh but everyone rather made faces at her bullshit and NN kept bajaooing her ke how do you know jab kisi aur ko nahi oata uske pati ko nahi pata and APNI  KAALI ZABAAN BAND RAKHO

Legit sabke faces

Ok sabse zyada I'm just noticing how Adi BARELY even looked at her when she was talking also😆.....most of them were zoned out looking off into space as she was spewing her crap.....LOL only NN engaged with her on the bare minimum🤣

And this is the woman who thinks they will all give any real damn about her so called baccha😆. Zara Adi ke saamne pull karke dikhaaye woh stunt of trying to make Imlie clean her room....Adi dikhaa dega isko iski aukaat in two minutes😛. Anyways, abhi ke liye yeh chop bhi kaafi hai that she is as good as furniture in their eyes and Adi can barely bring himself to look at her for token communication also.....lol

It would be nice agar adi bashing and useless o e not based on  what is shown in the episode and has no corelaltio  to it other than the in built hate for him in thirst for his blood will be kept away from.ehre plz and thank you.. kahin aur tent lagaiye   .. jab kuxb kare bash karne laayak toh hi aayiye 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Don't you guys think AC and Rajni devi scenes were better in comparison to when AC is with Malini?🤪 VIP level ki mili bhagat chalri ti lmao. 🤣 😂 😆 Even AC just mentioned Malini probably like once or twice but remainder of the focus was on her emptying her bank balance to try to get rid Imlie.🤣

LOL totally. They cast a good actress for this Rajni Devi cameo who deffo has more screen presence even in her fingernail than "versatile" Didi with her ghatiya acting. Rajni ke scenes with AC were actually well done. What a difference a competent actor makes. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ok sabse zyada I'm just noticing how Adi BARELY even looked at her when she was talking also😆.....most of them were zoned out looking off into space as she was spewing her crap.....LOL only NN engaged with her on the bare minimum🤣

And this is the woman who thinks they will all give any real damn about her so called baccha😆. Zara Adi ke saamne pull karke dikhaaye woh stunt of trying to make Imlie clean her room....Adi dikhaa dega isko iski aukaat in two minutes😛. Anyways, abhi ke liye yeh chop bhi kaafi hai that she is as good as furniture in their eyes and Adi can barely bring himself to look at her for token communication also.....lol

Wohi toh she kept babbling and adi didn't  even bother to tell her to shut uo he was zoned out trying to figure out imlie kahan hai pacing around the room ke kisi na kisi problem nain zaroor hai holding onto her I card fidgeting with it ke kaha  chali gayi..I  am sorry if this doesn't  look worried to people. He was trying to connect the dots waiting for info from rupi nish and isko toh  dekha tak nahi.  Forget engaging with her in anyway 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalavathi5

Great gif!!!  

Dear Lord can Kalini accidentally smother herself with her own pallu???  Pretty please 🙏 

Longtime reader, first time commenting on this forum….thanks for all ur posts!!!  

Hey Kalavathi, finally you decided to come out of silent reader status? 😆 I see your likes on the posts usually but chalo good we can officially welcome you to the thread now😊. Feel free to join in anytime :) 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I feel bad now for the nakli baby when didi starts screeching like this. 😢 😂 🤣Mann maa emotion jaage ji lol. 🙃 😂 

Reminds me of her terrible performance when she found out Imlie was her step sister in front of the goddess.  😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Randomly realising if this will be the first standalone NDE of Imlie like the gunshot...as in koi 'distractions' nahi hai to attend to or Adi himself dying on the side🤣

So Adiji now is also your time for action and reboot of dimaag and ambulance Adi...also seeing as to this how this is international trafficking and all😆

Also already making the presumption that NDE will happen but let's ignore that for a sec🤪