Originally posted by: Unnati05
KD content dene wala hai ya nahi??
Ya phir woh 2 sec wala story hi tha new pictures and new videos ke naam pe.😔
Unnati I m also waiting for his so called content🤔
I m waiting till 1.30 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unnati05
KD content dene wala hai ya nahi??
Ya phir woh 2 sec wala story hi tha new pictures and new videos ke naam pe.😔
Unnati I m also waiting for his so called content🤔
I m waiting till 1.30 😂
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Mujhe bhi nahi pata kon hai kaha rehta hai
lekin hai kahi toh sirf mere liye
wait kar rahi hoon main uska 🥺❤️
PS - Yeh dekhakar tumhe lagega ki yeh ladki pagal hai lekin main aisi hoon yeh mera sixth sense hai
It's ok... Main bhi thodi si tumhari type ki hi hoon... I belive in the one too (like soulmates?), but not in one true love or any of the more cliched stuff, and definitely not in love at first sight... 

Tu paagal hain, tho main bhi to hoon.... You have company choti...
I'm waiting till 2 am 😎Originally posted by: Anushka_31
Unnati I m also waiting for his so called content🤔
I m waiting till 1.30 😂
India wale so jao. Subha mileage shayad. 5-6 baje. Maybe aksa beach oe😂😂
Love at first sight is myth.Originally posted by: Pottermeow
It's ok... Main bhi thodi si tumhari typecki hi hoon... I belive in the one too (like soulmates?), but not in one true love or any of the more cliched stuff, and definitely not in love at first sight... ❤️❤️
It could be attraction at first sight but love 😂
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
India wale so jao. Subha mileage shayad. 5-6 baje. Maybe aksa beach oe😂😂
No we will not sleep ✌️😂😂😂
KD ne bola hai content dega mtlb dega😶🥺🥺🥺🥲😭😂
KD ne bola tha sawalo ke jawab milenge nahi mile, KD ne bola tha lots of Shivi scenes coming nahi aaye.😭😭😭Originally posted by: Anushka_31
No we will not sleep ✌️😂😂😂
KD ne bola hai content dega mtlb dega😶🥺🥺🥺🥲😭😂
JKS KD
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Love at first sight is myth.
It could be attraction at first sight but love 😂
Exactly my point of view as well... You can feel connected to someone at first sight maybe, but not love....
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
It's ok... Main bhi thodi si tumhari type ki hi hoon... I belive in the one too (like soulmates?), but not in one true love or any of the more cliched stuff, and definitely not in love at first sight...
Tu paagal hain, tho main bhi to hoon.... You have company choti...
❤️
Even I don’t believe in love at first sight .
‘I am happy that I am not the only one to think like that , like when I said this to my sister she creeped out 🤣