was i first no is not an option
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
was i first no is not an option
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Kaun hai wo jinhone itni jaldi answers bhej diye😡
I did. I usually send it right at the deadline but since it's the weekend I had time.
Deadline 27 September hai ya 28?
Deadline 27 September hai ya 28?
okay sorry I think I kinda fcked up.
Koi baat nai yaar I was just joking🤗Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I did. I usually send it right at the deadline but since it's the weekend I had time.
Results for this round ?
Answers of anti sheep will be more interesting😆
Answers of anti sheep will be more interesting😆
and correcting them will be even more interesting and do much work 😲😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k