tumhari spamming Ka ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
tumhari spamming Ka ๐คฃ
jiju agaye ๐ฅณ ab yeh cc bhagega๐ฅณ
jiju agaye ๐ฅณ ab yeh cc bhagega๐ฅณ
๐ Abhi one more jiju is left, the one who will be the captain
us jiju ko bhi bulalo ๐ jiju milke yeh cc khtam krdenge
Priya kaha ho ajkalOriginally posted by: priya185
aa gayi
I used to try and post in thugs game now I just wonder around in cc and bb forumPriya kaha ho ajkal
did you watch bb yet?
yes I m watching BB๐Originally posted by: priya185
I used to try and post in thugs game now I just wonder around in cc and bb forum
did you watch bb yet?
who are you supporting? I like teju, karan, vishal and umar so faryes I m watching BB๐
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k