Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗
Good morning 🤣 I think we are the only ones today…Aaru pata nahi kahan chali gayi 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤗
Good morning 🤣 I think we are the only ones today…Aaru pata nahi kahan chali gayi 🤣
Still you people finished 84 pages today🤣Not bad..
I was only here for the first 50 🤣🤣
How are you doing Oxo? ❤️😃
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
How are you doing Oxo? ❤️😃
Great!! Working on an assignment and Working here too😆
You tell? U too student right?
Ooo dekhna hoga fir uske baad kya hua🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Great!! Working on an assignment and Working here too😆
You tell? U too student right?
yep I’m a student too 🤣 just woke up an hour ago so after lunch it’s assignment time
what are you studying? 😎
mere khilaf conspiracy 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k