Yeah CSK all the way
Don't watch IPL but keep a track of it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah CSK all the way
Don't watch IPL but keep a track of it😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yaha meghu k against conspiracy chal rahe hai 🤣
no 😳 how could you say that? 🤣
aray, We were plotting against you.🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aray, We were plotting against you.🤣
dekh liya maine 🤣 that’s why I read all the pages but stopped reacting to them 😈🤣🤣
kitna pyaar dikhaya maine aur yeh uska anjaam 🤣🤣
Aaj kaun hai yaha? 🤣
I only watch csk matches... Not all
If csk is in final, will watch it too.. 😆
hi aaru 🤗 how was the match? 🤣
Awesome..
Thrilling..
Last ball pe decide hua... I was hyperventilating 🤣
Good morning meghs 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k