Then he will be like mein kok bhawan mein hi accha hun .. Tabhi ladki mujhe attention degi🤣Originally posted by: joliefemme
She'll take coffee for him and then say me kossem coffee and he'll melt 🍉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Then he will be like mein kok bhawan mein hi accha hun .. Tabhi ladki mujhe attention degi🤣Originally posted by: joliefemme
She'll take coffee for him and then say me kossem coffee and he'll melt 🍉
Mujhe lagta hai shivi will be back by tomorrow.
Mujhe lagta hai shivi will be back by tomorrow.
Kal subah ka call time hoga. She must have left from Pune already.
My ship had sailed .. The one and only I shipped long ago.
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Ana how have u not read it yaar.... Ufff... I thought mere sare friends dekh rahe the
Go and come back in 6 hours.
Divya kahan tak pahunchi tum?
I could read only 5 .. too many disturbances today … ghar me… Sunday haina ..
waise bhi saishi contents nahi aa rahe hai .. tomorrow I should finish it
My ship had sailed .. The one and only I shipped long ago.
Yeh kaunsi hai I wanna know
Yup think so too.
I could read only 5 .. too many disturbances today … ghar me… Sunday haina ..
waise bhi saishi contents nahi aa rahe hai .. tomorrow I should finish it
You have time till Thursday. There are 3 each week. Thursday to Saturday.
Oh yes uski apni dictionary hai 🤣
But he is so cute yaar when speaks wrong hindi 😳
Originally posted by: joliefemme
You have time till Thursday. There are 3 each week. Thursday to Saturday.
Great n … I will surely finish by then !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0