are haan jahan humare hot sR ke kps bhi ud gaye tabhi isne socks pehne the .i.e itsa KV thing not SS 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are haan jahan humare hot sR ke kps bhi ud gaye tabhi isne socks pehne the .i.e itsa KV thing not SS 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Dumpling
are haan jahan humare hot sR ke kps bhi ud gaye tabhi isne socks pehne the .i.e itsa KV thing not SS 🤣🤣
I don't know other stuff....but definitely sock ke saath sr kiya hoga....🤣
Originally posted by: saakkabc
I’m talking about the other one with Deba… but no chance of it releasing so soon if at all it’s true
Oh that one...last I got to know uska toh bas script bheja tha kv aur deba ko read karne ke liye...so it will definitely take some time.
Maybe this is the surprise they are talking about..ki confirm ho gaya hai mv and maybe they will start the shoot soon
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Oh that one...last I got to know uska toh bas script bheja tha kv aur deba ko read karne ke liye...so it will definitely take some time.
Maybe this is the surprise they are talking about..ki confirm ho gaya hai mv and maybe they will start the shoot soon
Hope so...It is treat to watch them together ❤️
haye haye kitni garminlagi hogi ss ko 🤣🤣please no joota chappal at me .
I don't know other stuff....but definitely sock ke saath sr kiya hoga....🤣
i didnt understand what thy are tryg to say ??
Originally posted by: Dumpling
i didnt understand what thy are tryg to say ??
I didn’t get it too
Garmi lga to socks pehna kyu tha🤔
Good Question socks pehle pehne garmi badme chadhi 🤣🤣Garmi lga to socks pehna kyu tha🤔