Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
there is still along road for gender equality 😆🤣
yeah 🤣 can't believe its taking this long
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
there is still along road for gender equality 😆🤣
yeah 🤣 can't believe its taking this long
things always seem to go longer when u r involves in that. 🤣
Like other queues seemingly move faster 🤣 and the others ka garden is always more greener 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
things always seem to go longer when u r involves in that. 🤣
Like other queues seemingly move faster 🤣 and the others ka garden is always more greener 🤣
that is spot on 🤣 it's like trying to switch lanes in traffic 🤣
waise when is this hall of fame thread being made? i'm excited to see it 🤣
i m pretty sure hrits has forgotten 🤣 jab use fursat milegi tab banayegi. Ya fir chalo hum try karte he🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
waise when is this hall of fame thread being made? i'm excited to see it 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i m pretty sure hrits has forgotten 🤣 jab use fursat milegi tab banayegi. Ya fir chalo hum try karte he🤣
sure I can help 🤣 I don't know what all planning you guys did already though
not much just the badges for everyone 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
sure I can help 🤣 I don't know what all planning you guys did already though
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
not much just the badges for everyone 🤣
oh bas? 🤣 just give me a job and I will do it
okay then m. You do. 🤣 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k