Pallu singing
Kyun Paisa Paisa karta hai
kyun paise pe tu Marta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pallu singing
Kyun Paisa Paisa karta hai
kyun paise pe tu Marta hai
Soon raghav will be singing When Pallu under treatment after being shot
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Where you guys watch the episode
I was half asleep read it as when you Guys watch the episode 😆 I watch it online only I don’t have hotstar .
Depends on the episode if it is good same day before sleep otherwise next day 😃
I was half asleep read it as when you Guys watch the episode 😆 I watch it online only I don’t have hotstar .
Depends on the episode if it is good same day before sleep otherwise next day 😃
Lol ditto same to same Sia😆😆
Even yesterday I too miss read Neelu's chat😆..I also replied something else to her😆..then corrected myself😆
Our watching pattern is also same😆😆..if it's good..same day😆, or else next day😆...& Online too😆😆
Lol ditto same to same Sia😆😆
Even yesterday I too miss read Neelu's chat😆..I also replied something else to her😆..then corrected myself😆
Our watching pattern is also same😆😆..if it's good..same day😆, or else next day😆...& Online too😆😆
Good you don't have HS sia 😆HS is merged with Hulu now and they upload the episode next day
So i am also watching it some online portal also 😆
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Good you don't have HS sia 😆HS is merged with Hulu now and they upload the episode next day
So i am also watching it some online portal also 😆
Some epi these days to watch free also not worth😆...paying & watching is too much😆
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Good you don't have HS sia 😆HS is merged with Hulu now and they upload the episode next day
So i am also watching it some online portal also 😆
Yeah … I see post how many are upset with this change .