Originally posted by: Dreamer007
😱 I expected it it would b a forged one … can you plz mentions the highlights …
He mentions about it with imlies conversation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
😱 I expected it it would b a forged one … can you plz mentions the highlights …
He mentions about it with imlies conversation
Hahah. They must all be leaving now in droves.. their
Favourite action 😂😂😂
Anu can pay anyone to do anything, so doctor's certificate can be fake right?
I don't think it will be worth watching for a whole hour if the kidnap is just at the end. Thanks for saying, I will not stay up to read the update then.
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
😱 I expected it it would b a forged one … can you plz mentions the highlights …
I think and hope it is still a plan if not why would imlie stay??
😆 DD and bs with t family looked like initial days episodes .. Imlie got kidnapped but no one looked that worried for her ..
Whos plan?? Kisike je bhi paas dimag jaisa hai Kya show me. ..Bina dimag ke Kaun plan Kaisa plan !!
Only DD and ac plans are working !! Bali Sab bailbudhi!!
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Does AdI suspect fake like us? Any clue? And who allowed imlie to stay?? Shouldn’t it be allowed Didi to stay? Ok.. I am not going to get bheja fried without the benefit of watching . Thanks mm
Adhi again said she is his wife … no body argued against it
But imlie will decide how they will live
Adhi have no intention to keep Malini in T house
Some heart wrenching scenes like M arranges wedding photo using imlie
Imlie directly asked Adhi you just only say as you are husband but nothing you have done to me like Vishwas nahi kiya mere liye lada nahi etc
He compromised to be a spineless husband 😂
Over all good episode … waiting for reviews
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
😆 DD and bs with t family looked like initial days episodes .. Imlie got kidnapped but no one looked that worried for her ..
I still think it is a AdI, imlie, nishu and Rupi plan if I dare hope and if really not if he not worries then all the best to him and my positivity will then be hit . I will
Wait for Monday
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
Hahah. They must all be leaving now in droves.. their
Favourite action 😂😂😂
Oh they are very pissed😆
But not as much as earlier as now most of the older fan are not active + #Imlie ka bhi engagement is not as much as it used to be earlier😕
Progress is only BS haircut 😆