Originally posted by: simply.meghana
the actress in shaktimaan is named geeta I think 🤣🤣 any more than that I didn’t retain in my memory
Hmmm still confused but leave it I don't think I'll ever get to know about this mystery🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
the actress in shaktimaan is named geeta I think 🤣🤣 any more than that I didn’t retain in my memory
Hmmm still confused but leave it I don't think I'll ever get to know about this mystery🤣🤣
I'll try to be like bhagodi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hmmm still confused but leave it I don't think I'll ever get to know about this mystery🤣🤣
I will try to find the page for you 🤣 the least I can do
choti bhagodi 🤣 I need to find another horse gif then
Thanks for digging the AT and telling the page number 🤣🤣
I got really lucky with the pages I checked is all 🤣 you’re welcome
Now I know why she runs away without informing🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I got really lucky with the pages I checked is all 🤣 you’re welcome
🤣🤣
If this had been some other day then I would've checked all the pages par aaj nahi hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
If this had been some other day then I would've checked all the pages par aaj nahi hoga 🤣
it’s okay 🤣 that’s what I’m here for
I'm probably very late to this celebration thread.. Congratulations Hriti 🥳🥳
