Arre yar bechara try kar rha hai... appreciate him for his efforts😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre yar bechara try kar rha hai... appreciate him for his efforts😄
I thought ki once u learn dancing u cant jst be not able to do it...seeing the pyar ki ye ek kahaabi sequence no one would know that he performed so well in zid
I was just joking 😀
i know obviously🤗
Arre yar bechara try kar rha hai... appreciate him for his efforts😄
Yes yes I am 🤭🤭 It was entertaining and funny. Par hot toh kahin se nahi thi...🤣🤣
Originally posted by: black.snowflake
Yes yes I am 🤭🤭 It was entertaining and funny. Par hot toh kahin se nahi thi...🤣🤣
It was cute n funny i wud say .🤣🤣