Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
*steals another astronauts oxygen cylindar*🤣
*other astronaut shoves you outside the shuttle for trying to steal his cylinder* 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
*steals another astronauts oxygen cylindar*🤣
*other astronaut shoves you outside the shuttle for trying to steal his cylinder* 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hum special ice cream banwa lege. Acha i will be back in 10. Need to actually order pizza🤣
theek hai order karlo 🤣
soon yes very soon. Leas than 2k postsOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I hate them too 🤣 I will see the purple color of stunners too 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
soon yes very soon. Leas than 2k posts
you mean less than 3k right 🤣
*falls on earth in india.* Pheww no more gun at leastOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
*other astronaut shoves you outside the shuttle for trying to steal his cylinder* 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
*falls on earth in india.* Pheww no more gun at least
*still has the gun, shoots in the air like target practice* 🤣🤣
ab itna bhagaogi to dimag to garbad karega na 🤣 vese why were running in the first place? 🤣
So I'm finally posting in here🤣
I'm Vaishnavi but you ppl know I'm called oxo🤗🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ab itna bhagaogi to dimag to garbad karega na 🤣 vese why were running in the first place? 🤣
Sorry not sorry 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k