Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
U mean the summeer real? Was a brand endorsement for a company which manufactures lights, cables etc I think
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
U mean the summeer real? Was a brand endorsement for a company which manufactures lights, cables etc I think
Yes thanks for letting me know that is pretty cool
is it photoshopped picture?
it's that photo shoot pics posted by make up artist I thinkOriginally posted by: naadanmasakalli
is it photoshopped picture?
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
is it photoshopped picture?
Are you referring to the makeup? Then I think no..it really was super heavy in one of the BTS interviews...lol the makeup artist was all giddy about it...while ST was in the zone of I can't believe I had to sit through an hour of makeup...Imlie ke liye I finish it in 5 minutes everyday😆
Originally posted by: GaramTawa
Are you referring to the makeup? Then I think no..it really was super heavy in one of the BTS interviews...lol the makeup artist was all giddy about it...while ST was in the zone of I can't believe I had to sit through an hour of makeup...Imlie ke liye I finish it in 5 minutes everyday😆
This was for a photoshoot she did recently i think . Was really heavy .
2 syaitan bachai they look like 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaKDWoDv2H/?utm_medium=copy_link
Aaw.. look at those two bandar at the back 😂😂