Posted: 2 years ago

What's happening in this show? His wife gets kidnapped, then supposedly murdered by his Mom. His in laws accuse his parents and his parents deceive him. He is searching like a crazy person for his wife and his parents just watch him doing that! In the meanwhile, his father in law murders his dad. One trauma after another.

I heard that the show is ending , so why is the built up ro the climax so negative? I hope it is shown that Heer survives and Soumya - Harman made a fake video of Sant Baksh's death to get Virat's Mom to confess. 

Will miss ViHeer. They had good chemistry. Also, liked Simbaa's screen presence - he looks calm and has a soothing vibe. Camera friendly.

Hi, glad someone is still here... I am silent reader and have never posted here before, but I've watched the show during the Soumya-Harman beginning days, pre- the whole Mahi mess and the leap.

JMO, but it's a lil difficult to feel that bad for Virat this time: he knows his family was against Heer before, he knows what kind of person his brother is (the guy just came out of jail), he knows Haya don't have any particular reason to attack his parents, unless they've sure that it's them who messed with their daughter and "killed" her.

Virat didn't want to accept the truth, and had he not seen the old guy that his brother told to lie to him, he would have kept defending his family.

These are all the things that Heer was afraid of in the first place and why she left him once before.

Edited by Kalma92 - 2 years ago

Glad that Soumya-Harman didn't take law in their own hands. Wish Heer's character would not be killed off.

Why did they have to kill heer off! Why could they not end a show happy for once! It’s making me so angry! They did same for choir sardarni. If ur ending a show then end it happy so viewers can least be fulfilled that it was worth watching the show for 5 years! All these writers need to be sacked!

Originally posted by ritauk

Why did they have to kill heer off! Why could they not end a show happy for once! It’s making me so angry! They did same for choir sardarni. If ur ending a show then end it happy so viewers can least be fulfilled that it was worth watching the show for 5 years! All these writers need to be sacked!

jigyasa left….and so they killed heer…instead of replacing the actress. These writers are stupid..anyway the show has ended shooting wise. The last few episodes are airing, preeto has adopted another kinnar baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

jigyasa left….and so they killed heer…instead of replacing the actress. These writers are stupid..anyway the show has ended shooting wise. The last few episodes are airing, preeto has adopted another kinnar baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah..  Replacing the actress would definitely would allow the makers to give us a better end. 

I heard Simbaa's in BB15. Don't think he will also be in the last episode. As someone who shipped ViHeer, I wish there had been a better end that Heer being killed by her MIL & Virat ending up almost all alone - no family, no wife, just HarYa. Heer's story didn't end up with the empowerment of the LGBT+ community. At the end what was the point? Atleast they could have shown Heer getting killed for fighting for equal education rights of LGBT+ , it would be better. The maid topic was noble but repetitive. Shakti makers had a real chance of making a really strong case for Transgenders, which other shows don't.

Wonder if they want to bring Shakti 2 in the future by bringing the baby angle.

Originally posted by PranPriye

Yeah..  Replacing the actress would definitely would allow the makers to give us a better end. 

I heard Simbaa's in BB15. Don't think he will also be in the last episode. As someone who shipped ViHeer, I wish there had been a better end that Heer being killed by her MIL & Virat ending up almost all alone - no family, no wife, just HarYa. Heer's story didn't end up with the empowerment of the LGBT+ community. At the end what was the point? Atleast they could have shown Heer getting killed for fighting for equal education rights of LGBT+ , it would be better. The maid topic was noble but repetitive. Shakti makers had a real chance of making a really strong case for Transgenders, which other shows don't.

Wonder if they want to bring Shakti 2 in the future by bringing the baby angle.

I’m also so disappointed….I was also a ViHeer fan….I so wanted heer to have the operation and lead a normal married life with Virat…but they gave them a tragic ending…the writers eventually destroyed the show completely..from a 4+ trp…they took the show right down to 0.4….it’s pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️ And if they want shakti 2….they should get new competent writers..not the pathetic ones they were using 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Indira1211

I’m also so disappointed….I was also a ViHeer fan….I so wanted heer to have the operation and lead a normal married life with Virat…but they gave them a tragic ending…the writers eventually destroyed the show completely..from a 4+ trp…they took the show right down to 0.4….it’s pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would disagree with the operation thing. Most people anyways don't accept LGBT+ for who they are, the operation thing would have sent a wrong message. Virat loved Heer as she was, so I am still wondering why the makers opted for a tragic ending instead of replacing Jigyasa or ending their story before Jig left.

Definitely expected better for the writers..

Hope to connect with you in another show 👍🏼

Originally posted by PranPriye

I would disagree with the operation thing. Most people anyways don't accept LGBT+ for who they are, the operation thing would have sent a wrong message. Virat loved Heer as she was, so I am still wondering why the makers opted for a tragic ending instead of replacing Jigyasa or ending their story before Jig left.

Definitely expected better for the writers..

Hope to connect with you in another show 👍🏼

yes kinnars should be accepted for who they are..but I think if they decide that they want to marry a man ..and want to live a normal married life ..then that’s their choice….in this show they already had soumya choose to live as a kinnar as Harman persuaded her not to have the operation but in heers case she wanted to have physical intimacy with her husband and she wanted to even become a mother..so I think that should have been given to her…so it would have shown that despite being born incomplete with deformities..you can still go on and live a normal life.. intersex people have deformities of their sexual organs just like people have deformities of their legs, arms and other body parts..and if people have operations to correct other deformities then there’s no reason not to have operations to Correct deformities of your sexual organs.

Obviously it is entirely up to the person themselves what they choose to do..  and this show has shown only what message so far ..that when you are born a kinnar you will lead a tragic terrible life…nothing positive has come out of this show sadly…at least if heer had the operation we could have got to see ViHeer have a happy ending.. anyway it’s done now.. what a waste of time this show has been 🤦🏻‍♀️..just my opinion of this show….keep well…😀

I agree! They should have shown that kinners can lead a normal life if they choose to and given this to heer and virat. The show was ending ! Why not let them have a happy ending! It’s put me off watching a part two! If there is one!