Join this fight by advocating for your team..
There are three teams
1. Vampire
2. Witches
3. Ghost
first fight is Vampire v/s ghost. - it's a Tie
Second fight is Vampire v/s Witches -
😆
Join this fight by advocating for your team..
There are three teams
1. Vampire
2. Witches
3. Ghost
first fight is Vampire v/s ghost. - it's a Tie
Second fight is Vampire v/s Witches -
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Team members..
Ghosts 🤡 --- MyDriya, Simply.Meghna
V/s
Vampire 😈 --- AbhayTheVampire
It's a Tie !!!!!
And
Vampire
--- MyDriYa, Simply.Meghna
V/s
Witches ☢️ ---- Cuteariya , Ayesha066 , Abhaythevampire .
Powers and Weakness will be revealed during discussion only..
Powers - Jo Team members bole
Weakness - Jo opposition bole
I’ll join ghost team for this round since a ghost can possess both a vampire and witch so 3-in-1 shakti 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ll join ghost team for this round since a ghost can possess both a vampire and witch so 3-in-1 shakti 🤣🤣
So ghost seems to be winning already..
No one for Vampires ?? 🤣 in their Forum
I join the vampire team 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I join the vampire team 😆
Toh shuru ho jao
Say something against ghost 🤡
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I join the vampire team 😆
I am already dead , without a body .. So I am more powerful than Vampire . Vampire can't harm ghost.
#saysAghost 
Dono ghost ki body ka antim sanskar kar diya. Jao dono ko mukti mil gai. 🤣 Rishte naate khatam earth se
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Dono ghost ki body ka antim sanskar kar diya. Jao dono ko mukti mil gai. 🤣 Rishte naate khatam earth se
Antim sanskar to pahle hi ho chuka tha .. still wandering 😆
Vampire ko to aankhon ke ishaare se hi ghayal kar diya 🤣
ye nayi power he. Ankhon k ishare se ghayal 🤣
Antim sanskar to pahle hi ho chuka tha .. still wandering 😆
Vampire ko to aankhon ke ishaare se hi ghayal kar diya 🤣